Hi! I am a senior undergraduate at the Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua University. I major in Computer Science and Technology (Yao Class).
During Spring 2020 and Summer 2020, I visited the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, hosted by Prof. Yuan Zhou.
My research interests include bandit algorithms, reinforcement learning, and high-dimensional probability.
I am applying for graduate schools in 2020-21.
- Linear Bandits with Limited Adaptivity and Learning Distributional Optimal Design
Yufei Ruan, Jiaqi Yang, Yuan Zhou
- 42nd ACM-ICPC Asia East Continent League Final, Gold Medal (1st Place)
- 29th International Olympiad in Informatics, Silver Medal
- 33rd Chinese National Olympiad in Informatics, Gold Medal
- Autumn 2020: Machine Learning
E-mail: yangjq17 ᴀᴛ mails.tsinghua.edu.cn